Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thank You Thank you! Blog Award

I WAS HONORED WITH THE LIEBSTER AWARD!!!!



The Liebster Award!






Today, I was awarded the Liebster Award!!!!!!!

The what??

Yeah, that's what I said too. I had never heard of it before today. My friend did some research on the Liebster award, and the following is the information she found:
"Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers."





In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:



1) Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog.



2) Copy and paste the award to your blog


3) Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.



4) Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.

This is a very special  award, and I am very excited to have been awarded this honor today! I love blogging, and work to be the best person I can be, keeping my blog positive, and family friendly. It is important to me, that my blog and my personality follow my wholesome and family-oriented values and ethics; and I am very happy that these shine through, and I have received this award.

I gladly accept this award, and would like to humbly thank my wonderful friend who thought enough of me to include my blog in her list of people to pass this award onto, so a huge thank you is going out to:
Theresa, owner of TAK Unique Jewelry Designs on Etsy.  You can find her blog here:TAK Unique Designs  Thank you for thinking of me!!!!
So here are my nominations:
1.
Beadscrumptious- Blog
Store
2.
Cherub's Garden-Blog
Store
3.
Onuava- Blog
Store

4.
 Sewhavok+Art+Designs- Blog
Store

5.
Once Upon A Party- Blog
Store

These are all really awesome Blogs and Etsy Shops!!!  Please take a minute to check them out.  I am sure you will find something you love!

Once again, a BIG thanks to TAK Unique Jewelry Designs for nominating me!  Please take the time to check her out as well, I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment